We attach great importance to the privacy of visitors to our website and are committed to protecting it.
Any reference to "we," "our," or the "Company" refers to Seedext, a simplified joint-stock company with a share capital of 1,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 18 rue des Graviers, 92200 Neuilly Sur Seine, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number B 913 143 632.
CNIL defines personal data as follows: "Personal data is any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
But, because it concerns individuals, they must retain control over it. A natural person can be identified:
- Directly (e.g., name and surname);
- Indirectly (e.g., by a phone number or license plate, an identifier such as a social security number, a postal or email address, but also by voice or image).
The identification of a natural person can be done:
- From a single data item (e.g., the name);
- From the combination of a set of data items (e.g., a woman living at a specific address, born on a specific day, and a member of a specific association);
On the other hand, the contact details of a company (e.g., the company "Company A" with its postal address, the telephone number of its switchboard, and a generic contact email "firstname.lastname@example.org
") are not, in principle, personal data."What personal data is collected?
We only collect Personal Data that is necessary for the proper performance of our activity and to provide customer support services to users registered on the platform.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, and operating system;Information about your visits and use of this website, including the source of referral, visit duration, pages viewed, and website navigation paths;
- Information you enter when creating an account on our website, such as your email address, last name, and first name;
- Information such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information about purchases you make, services you use, or transactions you carry out on our site, which includes your name, billing address, phone number, and email address;
- Information contained in communications you send to us by email or on our website, including their content and metadata;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
Before providing us with personal information about another person, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of their personal information in accordance with this policy.Use of your personal data
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the corresponding pages of the site.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and activities;
- Customize our website for you;Enable your use of the services offered on our website;
- Provide you with the services purchased on our website;
- Send you statements, invoices, and payment reminders, and collect your payments;
- Send you non-marketing communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter);
- Process inquiries and complaints about your website, made by you or about you;Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website;
- We will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing or other purposes.Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors, as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, and:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or are considering) to sell;
And to anyone whom we reasonably believe to be an integral part of a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would likely require the disclosure of such personal information.
Unless otherwise provided in this policy, we will not transmit your personal information to third parties.Data transfers
The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred to any country in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.Retention of your personal data
Personal information processed for any purpose is not retained longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.Notwithstanding the preceding provision, we will delete personal data from these categories within twenty-four (24) days following the deletion of your user account. However, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings (e.g., invoice, payment failure notification, conversation between you and our support service);
- and to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers (protected by a password and firewall).
All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
The Seedext application complies with the Google API Services User Data Policy, including usage limitation requirements. We only use the data to provide or improve features for users and do not allow transfers except for security purposes. For more information, please consult the following link:
You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; no Seedext employee will contact you to ask for your password (we will simply ask you to enter it on our platform when you want to log into your interface).Amendments
From time to time, we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. We advise you to check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may inform you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
We may not disclose the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.Contact us