In general, all data on our platform is:
- Hosted in the cloud
We do not use our own servers but instead utilize the services of an online solutions provider specialized in establishing, managing, and securing storage spaces. Furthermore, all our resources are hosted on servers located within the European Union (EU), compliant with GDPR and ISO27001 standards (https://cloud.google.com/security/compliance/iso-27001
The Seedext application adheres to Google API Services' user data policy, including requirements related to limited use. We use data solely to provide or enhance user functionalities and do not allow transfers, except for security purposes. For more information, refer to the following link.Compliance with GDPR
European Security Regulation
Seedext complies with privacy requests as summarized below:
All Seedext services are hosted on servers within the European Union in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You have the following rights:
- Right of access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- Right of rectification - You have the right to request the correction of any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
-Right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
-Right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
-Right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.Encryption
Encryption is the key.
When you upload a file to our platform, it is protected by a certified decryption protocol HTTPS TLS 1.2.
You alone have control over your data. Want to delete a file?
If you delete a file from the Seedext platform, it will be removed, along with all associated data, within 24 hours. We do not retain any archives or residual traces.Defense Protocols
Hosting with Optimal Security
Our host ensures optimal security through a progressive layer-based infrastructure that provides true defense in depth.
For more information on security protocols, you can consult the following link:
Seedext Security Guidelines
Hosting with Optimal Security
Seedext strives to ensure continuous monitoring of the application and website's security by analyzing all logs and detected anomalies and correcting them as necessary.
The development of solutions adheres to the following "best practices":
- Employees responsible for hardware production and platform management regularly undergo training in security best practices.
- Hardware is regularly reviewed to identify any potential security vulnerabilities.
- Microservices used are regularly updated to avoid any hardware vulnerabilities.
- A dedicated testing environment is used for development and any hardware modifications.